Important Product Disclosures
Card Services is a division of Synovus Bank. Credit cards are issued by Synovus Bank, 1125 1st Avenue, 2nd Floor, Columbus, GA 31901, which is the creditor for all credit card accounts.
1. All credit cards are subject to credit approval.
2. On purchases, balance transfers and overdraft protection transactions, a 0% introductory APR for the first 6 months from account opening and after that a variable APR, of 7.24% - 21.24% (as of July 31, 2015), based on your creditworthiness and other factors. On Cash Advances (except overdraft protection transactions), a variable APR of 24.24% (as of July 31, 2015). The cash advance transaction fee is $10 or 4% of the cash advance, whichever is greater, except on overdraft protection transactions, for which the transaction fee is $15 or the amount of the transaction, whichever is less. The foreign transaction fee is 3% of the transaction (including transactions made in U.S. dollars and cross border transactions). On Purchase Perks® Visa® Platinum Cards, $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, after that $50 annual fee for Purchase Perks® Premier, or $12 annual fee for Purchase Perks® Basic.
3. Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.–issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or www.visa.com/security.
4. It is possible to combine Purchase Perks® points in any combination of the two (2) following product (all products to be combined must share at least one common Principal account owner): one (1) Visa® Platinum Purchase Perks® Credit Card, one (1) Visa® Business Platinum Credit Card.
5. Platinum MasterCard® available upon request. Ask any personal banker for more information.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.